Skip to content

PSIRF Small Provider

Hi I am looking for some help. My charity is a small provider of one service to the NHS and I believe for PSIRF compliance we only need to update our own policy with PSIRF.

Does anyone have an example of a PSIRF small provider policy wording?

Any help much appreciated.

Andy

Featured Replies

We are also a small provider but as we have an NHS contract we have to meet the PSIRF standards. I am yet to find a small provider with policy wording. 

  • 1 month later...

Hi - do you have an NHS email account? if so you can register for NHS Futures and there are loads of collaborative resources on there. If you have not contact you local Patient Safety Specialist in your ICB and they should be able to help you out.

  • Author

I have created a policy using the templates. I've submitted it but had no feedback as yet. Will

 report back on my success/failure

  • 1 year later...

I am just updating our somewhat outdated policies to align with PSIRF. I am Head of Clinical Quality and Governance for a Primary Care Provider with 1.3 million patients on our books. For me I can write as many policies and supporting documents as needed, it's a cultural change that is the biggest role.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.