Skip to content

Urinary Tract Infections

I am looking for precision diagnostics in the UTI space. Either at home or at point of care. 

I am also looking for evidence of presentation at points of care for ITIs and any evidence of lived experience, impact and costs of current pathways. In particular in pharmacy first, peimary care 

Featured Replies

This is an important area of research. From our experience at Serene Soul Care, providing home carer services, we often see how timely assessment and appropriate referral can make a significant difference for people, particularly older adults receiving care at home.

With initiatives like Pharmacy First, there's a growing need for accurate point-of-care UTI diagnostics that support faster decision-making and appropriate antibiotic prescribing. I'm also interested in evidence around patient experiences, costs, and current care pathways in community pharmacies and primary care. If anyone can recommend recent studies or real-world data on this topic, I'd be grateful.

Edited by Tauqirashraf
I forget to tell about the company

Create an account or sign in to comment

Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.