Aimed at Clinicians and Managers, this national virtual conference will provide a practical guide to human factors in healthcare, and how a human factors approach can improve patient care, quality, process and safety.
This conference will enable you to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to embed a human factors approach.
- Learn from outstanding practice in using human factors and ergonomics to improve patient safety and quality.
- Reflect on national developments and learning.
- Understand the tools and methodology.
- Develop your skills in training and educating frontline staff in human factors.
- Reflect on how an understanding of human factors can change both culture and practice.
- Understand how you can improve patient safety incident by using a human factors approach.
- Learn from case studies demonstrating the practical application of human factors to improve patient care.
- Self assess and reflect on your own practice.
- Gain CPD accreditation points contributing to professional development and revalidation evidence.
Patient Safety Learning, Chief Exec, Helen Hughes will be giving a presentation on using a human factors approach to improve patient safety.
For further information and to book your place visit https://www.healthcareconferencesuk.co.uk/virtual-online-courses/human-factors-in-healthcare or email firstname.lastname@example.org
hub members receive a 20% discount. Please email email@example.com for discount code
Follow the conversation on Twitter #HumanFactors
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now