In this webinar, you'll hear from professionals across the NHS about how their speciality areas interact with urgent care, and how digital health can be used to relieve pressure in relevant areas.
Orcha will also launch a new report, which highlights how digital health can support urgent care patient pathways. Discover:
- The five high-volume areas where digital is best placed to help.
- Safety levels of digital health products in these areas.
- Engagement levels with digital health amongst patients and clinicians.
- Example products, alongside evidence for and impact of those products.
- How many A&E attendances can be prevented with digital health.
You'll hear from:
- Dr Tom Micklewright, Medical Director at ORCHA and NHS GP
- Helen Hughes, Chief Executive at Patient Safety Learning
- Chris Efford, Clinical Lead Physiotherapist and Digital Fellow, University Hospitals Dorset and DNHS Dorset Digital Services at Home Team
- Dr Simon Leigh, Health Economist and Director of Research, ORCHA.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now