An experience? Tools or resources? An innovative idea?
What have you done or found that has, or can, make a difference to patient safety? Whether it is already published content that you wish to highlight or your own original content that you would like to share, we would love to hear about it. By working collaboratively and sharing knowledge we will help each other drive change and improve the lives of patients.Share content Guidelines for sharing
Latest shared content from hub users
- Industry Voices—3 actions to support healthcare workers' well-being during COVID-19 (9 June 2020)
- Healthcare Improvement Scotland. Online psychological toolkit for challenging times: Wellbeing insight study from Scotland's National Wellbeing Hub
- The Joint Commission. Health care worker safety checklists: Protecting those who serve (5 November 2019)
- My hospital experiences during COVID-19 by Chris Maddocks
- Learning about healthcare work in a pandemic (17 September 2020)