The Patient Experience Library provides the latest and best evidence on patient experience and patient/public involvement. This quarterly Patient Experience magazine offers thought-provoking comment alongside the best and latest research. Download the latest issue below.
- Patients, politics and priorities
- Surveillance capitalism in healthcare
- Data-driven inequality
- Access to records? Not yet.
- Government foot-dragging on harm to women
- The lazy language of lifestyles
- Donations and disclosure
- Vaccine compliance and defiance
- A national imperative for care
- Mutual healing and patient safety
- Follow the money
- Taking patient engagement onstage.
- 'Engaging people' (Gill Phillips, founder of Whose Shoes?)
- 'Healing hearts and minds' (Dr Liza Morton, Counselling Psychologist, Glasgow Caledonian University)
- reviews of recent research and reports
- events listing.
0 reactions so far
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now