NHS Improvement provide general guidance and a starting point towards delivering effective safer staffing.
What can I learn?
- Chief Nursing Officer safer staffing fellowship programme.
- Supporting NHS providers: right skills, right staff, right place, right time.
- Developing workforce safeguards.
- Safe, sustainable and productive staff in urgent and emergency care.
- Safe, sustainable and productive staffing for neonatal care and children and young people's services.
- Safe staffing in learning disability services.
- Safe, sustainable and productive staffing in maternity services.
- Safe staffing for adult inpatients in acute care.
- Safe sustainable and productive staffing: case studies.
- Update on safe staffing improvement resources for specific care settings.
Safer staffing - guidance from NHS Improvement (May 2019) https://improvement.nhs.uk/resources/safer-staffing/
0 reactions so far