This PowerPoint presentation looks at Solent NHS Trust's approach to reducing barriers faced by minority ethnic people to accessing and using mental health services. It highlights:
- the conclusions of a 2019 audit
- the work of the patient engagement and experience team
- recommendations from service users
- wider recommendations for mental health services
- next steps for community engagement
- training plans
- community engagement and patient experience future plans
- key lessons for services.
0 reactions so far
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now