This pack has been created by the Long Covid Kids advocacy group. It provides Headteachers with evidence and information to aid the understanding of COVID-19 in children, transmission and the importance of mitigating risk to reduce long-term health implications for children and staff.
Who is the pack for?
- Are you interested in learning more about the aerosol transmission of COVID-19?
- Do you need to see the science and evidence before making decisions?
- Are you considering your mask-wearing policy and looking for further information?
- Would you like to learn more about the benefits of CO2 monitors in classrooms?
- Would you like to understand how COVID-19 can present in a child to aid early identification and reduce transmission?
- Would you like to understand more about Long Covid and how it can present in a child?
- Are you interested in statistics and information on teachers and school staff?
- Would you find some easy downloads helpful?