Digital transformation across adult social care is occurring rapidly, however, uptake is not uniform, and the care sector is yet to fully harness digital tools to transform care delivery. With unprecedented service pressure and demand across health and care services, using digital tools in care settings has the potential to relieve some pressure by increasing efficiency and better supporting the workforce.
This report by the think tank Public Policy Projects brings together the thoughts and ideas of many Adult Social Care experts regarding the future of the care sector, and the opportunities which digital advancements can bring. Chaired by Damian Green MP, it is intended as a thought-piece to guide action and further work on the area, as a guideline for future development.
- Positively engaging DSCR providers not currently on the assured provider list
- A standard to ensure the inclusion and consultation of end-users at every stage of the design, production, and implementation process of any new technology
- A new forum for social care providers, end users, and technology providers to discuss digital solutions for the sector
- A call for financial support for digital inclusion among people in receipt of adult social care services
- Mandatory digital training for staff
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now