Patient safety research collaboration

I am a surgeon on the south coast and I train healthcare staff in PS and HF. I want to collaborate with healthcare staff - NHS and non-NHS looking into culture, behaviours and conflict and their links to PS.

It is very early stages at the moment and looking for people who would want to collaborate. I have approached a few places for funding.

1 reactions so far

How is this going? I am wondering if you'd considered using SenseMaker to explore culture and behaviours as part of the research project - see the blog below which explains the potential for using this tool to improve patient safety. There are a couple of other organisations I am in touch with who are also looking for funding for similar projects. I am sure they would be interested in collaborating.

0 reactions so far

I am a Research Fellow at the University of Birmingham and through my research I am working on a roadmap for better patient safety in healthcare, particularly the NHS. I would love to collaborate with this group. The topics of culture, behaviours and conflict and their links to PS play a large part in my roadmap. I can provide draft details for discussion and review by this group.

0 reactions so far