Jump to content

Indistinct Chlorhexidine: Patients suffer unnecessarily – the reason is clear

Recommended Posts

See Rob Hackett's video on the hubIndistinct Chlorhexidine: Patients suffer unnecessarily – the reason is clear Rob highlights the story of Grace Wang. In 2010 Grace Wang was left paralysed after an accidental epidural injection with antiseptic solution (indistinct chlorhexidine – easily mistaken for other colourless solutions). This same error continues to play out again and again throughout the world.

Do you have evidence or data from your organisation or healthcare system. Comment below or email: info@pslhub.org We will ensure confidentiality. 

Chlorhexidine.thumb.png.bcd06d76ceb5a07466d2274bfd506322.png

0 reactions so far

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×