GP Referrals: Your COVID Recovery

Why do we need GP referrals to this service for assessment? Early patients untested cannot get access to GPs, not being believed, dismissed, told they are delusional. se have been sat for months unable to get referrals ...today someone got a referral and the NHS denied them that too. So we are getting no support. We are having a host of around 200 effects (Ive documented them), most of us are weeks 12 to 33 and having lung cognitive and heart problems. We needs mri and ct scans now and we cant be joining the back of already lengthy outpatient appointments. theresa huge backlog. When is someone going to help us?  #longtailgoing viral @postcovidsynd  Post Covid 19 Syndrome Support Group International (facebook). 

Sir Simon Stevens from NHS England doesn't have time to answer our letter, he said the Seacole Centre has been set up...but it only takes tested positive patietns and the phone numbers don't work. He told us to watch himself on the Andrew Marr show..which was about this app. As you can see we still cant get referrals here either as we need GP referrals adn we cant get them/..did no one raise this? I think they did...as I did with Senior Government Advisors. Nothing has been offered to untested patients. The medical community are very much aware that we were sent home so to deny we are sick and label it as anxiety is a scandal. Likewise, graded therapy (I note exercise is on here) is not recommended as we have heart problems and some of us have done it and had heart attacks...dangerous information to share with people suffering 200 symptoms thatt the medical community have not followed us on ....

health-problems (1).pdf

2 reactions so far