Part of Whistleblowers Awareness Week (WBUK).
Aims and Objectives:
1. To engage MPs, organisations and policy makers in understanding the consequences of the victimisation of healthcare whistleblowers for patients and the public.
2. To help remove the stigma around the subject of whistleblowing.
3. To inform attendees of the benefits of change and how this links to the Protection for Whistleblowing Bill [HL] and an Office for the Whistleblower.
4. To provide information that will enable attendees to take practical, measurable steps to move the agenda forward and join in with the work of the APPG and WBUK.
- Dr Jenny Vaughan OBE - Doctors’ Association U.K.
- Cathryn Watters RGN – Whistleblowers and regulation
- Steve Turner RMN – Patient experience
- Professor Emmanouil Nikolousis (online) – Cultures of fear
- Mr Chris Day - CQC Director of Engagement
- Dr Chris Day
- Dr Chaand Nagpaul CBE
- Tom Grimes - NHS England Head of Advocacy and Learning (FTSU)
- Dr Jayne Chidgey-Clark - National Guardian for the NHS
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now