Implemented as part of two projects, "Improving health literacy for better public and patient involvement in mitigating COVID-19 pandemic using interactive and intuitive educational tools" & "Protecting the value of access to care during - and after - the COVID-19 pandemic across Europe: focus on antivirals", the training sessions will be addressed to representatives of Civic and Patients' Associations from across Europe. The events, which will be held in English, will provide a common set of up-to-date information, share experiences, identify lessons learned, and also obtain feedback from the associations.
There will be two separate sessions:
1) "Knowing and Mitigating the Impact of COVID-19" with these main topics:
- Essential language and dangerous beliefs
- Virus mutations, how they happen and what to expect
- What should we expect (and not expect) from the anti-COVID-19 vaccine?
- Antibiotic use in COVID-19, when is it appropriate?
2) "The value of access to care: focus on antivirals" on:
- Treatments and approved drugs: to whom and how? The role of antivirals
- Complications of the disease, not only lungs.
- Symptoms of "Long Covid," how to identify it and what to do; Do vaccines have a role?
- Cancer prevention and screening: the great absentees in the pandemic.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now